Codiseni Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download We've Never Been Licked

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c WWII morale film for Texas A&M graduates fighting overseas. Young Brad Craig (Langton) enters the military school with a chip on his shoulder which Mitchum and other upperclassmen quickly knock off. Once adjusted, Craig falls in love with a professor's beautiful daughter, only to find she is in love with his roommate, played by Noah Beery. In the meantime, Craig associates with Japanese spies (including William Frawley of "I Love Lucy") bent on stealing a secret chemical compound being worked on a the University. But is he one of them, or a double agent for his country?
Train buffs should not miss this movie. There are rare shots of Southern Pacific's streamlined train The Sunbeam arriving at College Station. There are also rare shots of the College Station, Texas Depot torn down in 1966. The former site has an official State of Texas Historical Marker. The scenes of life in the Corps of Cadets and the A&M mascot Reveille are precious. The locomotive that appeared in the movie was Southern Pacific Pacific type locomotive No. 620, the streamlined Pacifics were probably not available during filming. Film used to be shown on Texas TV stations before Texas A&M-University of Texas football games.
I thought it was horrible and Robert Mitchum fans should avoid it like the plague in order to hold any long-term respect for the man's talent. He was wasted in this movie, but then again, he didn't exactly do anything with his part either.<br/><br/>That being said, it's funny if you're an Aggie. I'd give it a 5an Aggie, but i gave it a 1a movie afficiana… aficcinad… afficcinna… er… movie buff. ;)

Inside the Outsiders! tamil pdf downloadEpisode 1.131 720p moviesCaligula full movie downloadtamil movie Bad Cat free downloadCommand Conquer: Red Alert 3 full movie hd downloaddownload full movie Epitaph for Tommy in hindihindi Death of a BatmanJett Jackson: The Movie full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 1.32 full movie in hindi free downloadDownload the Mighty Thor full movie tamil dubbed in torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by Codiseni
Please log in to post a reply.