Codiseni Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Comanche In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Common efforts of the U.S. government and the Comanche nation to negotiate a peace treaty are sabotaged by renegade Indians and by the short-sighted Indian Commissioner.
Indian scout Jim Read is picked by his commander to set up a meeting between Comanche Chief Quanah Parker and a representative from Washington to negotiate a peace treaty. People from the Comanche tribewellthe US Calvary have reason to prevent the meeting from ever taking place. Romance, betrayal and fighting ensue.
Not the greatest Western,but a nice enough effort.How anyone could say it's awful must be looking for FX.Dana Andrews not at his best,but makes an honest effort.Henry Brandon iswooden hereBlack Cloudhe wasone of Maximilian's soldiers/officers in Vera Cruz.Linda Cristal and Dana show their having gotten quite close during Mexican filming.Loved the wig.Didn't realize Lowell Gilmore,one of my favorites was in thisan agent for the U.S. Government.Kent Smith again co-stars with Dana Andrews,as Indian Chief trying to keep his nemesis Black Cloud from gumming up the peace with Washington,DC.Just thought it was a decent enough film.
The film offers two unique features I haven't seen in a Western before. For starters, it utilizes Americansintermediaries between the warring Mexicans and Comanches, involved in a years long series of revenge massacres by both sides. The other would have to be the finale where Chief Quanah Parker (Kent Smith) doesn't interfere in the battle between the Cavalry and Black Cloud's (Henry Brandon) renegade band of Comanches. As an aside, I would also go so farto suggest that I've never seenmany Indians in one place at one time on the movie screen.<br/><br/>Dana Andrews portrays cavalry scout Jim Read, by now relegated to films of lesser quality than those in which he gained his staturea genuine Hollywood star (1944's "Laura" and 1946's "The Best Years Of Our Lives"). Producers considered him an actor of limited range and it didn't help his reputation that he drank too much. Andrews appeared competent here, although the role didn't call for a lot more than your typical cavalry Western. The story matched him up with partner Nestor Paivaan old salt frontiersman named Puffer. Apparently it was someone's idea to have Paiva resurrect the character of Gabby Hayes, but doing a Walter Brennan impersonation. That kept me off balance for a while, but I did get a chuckle out of Mike Mazurki calling black jack on Puffer in one scene.<br/><br/>The other casting decision of note was the American film debut of Linda Cristal, who I would not have recognized apart from her starring role in 'The High Chapparal'. The pace of her relationship with Read seemed a bit forced, particularly given the circumstances of her capture by the Comanches.<br/><br/>Catching the film the other day on Turner Classics, I was impressed by the color cinematography given the era. Offered in wide screen letterbox format, the film makers took full advantage of the natural beauty in the Durango area of Old Mexico. Where they could have improved though was the selection of a theme song; the bouncy beat of "A man isgoodhis word" kept me making an unintentional comparison to the "Bonanza" TV series, quite expecting to see the Cartwrights round the corner at any moment. Which would have been some trick, since they were still a few years off.

Hit and Run tamil pdf downloadCa-noodling full movie in hindi 1080p downloadHellblade: Senua's Sacrifice downloadUprising full movie free downloadHarmony Trail full movie downloadDark Angel movie free download hdThe Power of Few full movie kickass torrentFollowing Chase in hindi movie downloadBrothers full movie downloadthe All's Fair in Love and War hindi dubbed free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Codiseni
Please log in to post a reply.